What is greener than grass?
Not much, which is why we also rely on packaging made of grass or grass cardboard as an alternative to virgin fibre pulp. This consists of up to 25% of excess grass. The grass comes from nature conservation areas.
Advantages of grassboard:
- Over 250 kg CO² and more than 3,000 litres of water are saved per tonne of cardboard compared to fresh fibres and recycled cardboard
- Fully recyclable and Biodegradable
- Dermatologically Tested
- Allergy-Free (through heat and water)
- Chemical-free production
- Has all approvals and certificates for the food sector
What applications are our packaging made of grass cartons suitable for?
- Dry food
- Outer packaging/Composite Carton
- Non-Food Applications
With additional coating, packaging made of grass paper/grassboard can also be used for all non-dry food products. We would be happy to discuss all product options with you.
Your contact person
Mr. Dirk Wohlgemuth, Sales Director